Friday, March 3, 2006

March 3rd, 2006

I just wanted to let you know, because well, I thought it was pretty interesting and maybe you won't, but you know your layout? I wanted to share this.

I may be wrong about everything in regards to how well I think I know him, but I have faith that one day- maybe not for many years from now- he will understand what he's done. It's one thing if I am computering and I can just not copy that track or at least not put it in a playlist, but I am not a hundred-percent-online girl you know, and sometimes I need to sit in my big purple living-room chair with the Huge Glass Of Wine and a blanket on my lap like an old person and that necessitates use of the stereo, at least in our old-skool not-wired-for-sound house.

Well if you can believe it the computer froze up on me whilst I was trying to copy & paste something.

No comments: