Monday, March 13, 2006

March 13th, 2006

I hate Arkansas. I'm not sure why I'm settling instead of trying to do my bestablished I hate German and my teacher and I just want to cry and go back to spanish.

I saw this episode of Faking It, and they were trying to create a male model out of your basic... Everyday, I'm trying to be me, but people don't like that, they reject it.

This has been a very trying weekend for M and I.

But I have actually been keeping it up to date, which is good. It was actually very shocking.

Really good to have friends like that! First he lost his cell phone, and then his cell phone was broken, then he found out that he might have to move back to California.

I ran my hands over him seeing if there was some sort of way I could dislodge him - it was then that I discovered he had a bird perched on his head. I squeezed the bird and felt his heart beating and the fragile warmth of him. I felt his face and found that the bird was clutching onto his nose but otherwise motionless.

And that's all I've got to say right now. If you're interested, give me a holler.. oh, and is that Shuggie Otis album any good? Im interested in this and want to remember it and research it later.

No comments: