Tuesday, January 3, 2006

January 3rd, 2006

Then I basically sat around on the computer all day listening to and buying some music, playing some rather addicting games at where else but addictinggames. com, and then got bored and went to the gym. That games so freakin addicting and fun.

Is my mom so out of tune of my sense of humor that she just hugged me because I said I was awesome? Got an e-mail from Jude the other day, responding to one of my stories.

Today I finally realised that it was about time I put a link on my old diary to this one so that people would know where I was. After several of these calls, they finally bit the bullet and told us that someone was out the back plucking Busby for dinner that night.

That just freaked me out for the rest of the time I was there so I had to put that in this journal so someone could feel the same way that I did when I found out, that person is fine though, they just walked away from the hospital with cuts and bruises which is something to praise God for cause it coulda been way worst then it turned out to be. What does he think of me that he couldnt let me know what was going on?

Which, I've never really done because I've kept going back to visit people that I know there.

It was weird because I sort of felt like I was saying goodbye to Davis too. But whatever, it did give a lot ot me, and it was weird because when I said goodbye to Monica, I realized it was the last time I would see her before we move in together in Montreal.

It was a kids eye view, so I dont know what kind of clothing she was wearing, just that it was long, black, and velvet.

Glenn called me close to 11, and said he was on his way to Chris'.

Cho called at 8:55 a. m.

I called up Dustin and he was just leaving the house so he called me from his friends house right...??

No comments: